SOCIAL MEDIA & RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY
We invite students and recent graduates to join our team as Social Media Content Creators/Research Assistants.
Diálogos Journal is a non-profit international publication on identity and social justice, based in Toronto, Canada. We are dedicated to fostering inter-cultural exchange of ideas and experiences, aimed at building multicultural understanding of the social reality in Canada and internationally.
- Generate creative ideas and engaging content for our social media accounts.
- Research trends in social activism and scholarship.
- Write and edit social media posts and news article.
- Conduct interviews with experts.
- You are passionate about human rights, social justice, and global politics.
- You have editorial experience, including in digital and social media environment.
- You have an ability to learn and adapt.
- You inspire.
- You have a basic understanding of SEO.
- Knowledge or experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or InCopy is an asset.
- Proficiency in a foreign language is an asset.
- Degree in English or journalism is an asset.
How to Apply: , 2018
To apply for this opportunity, submit your resume, a short writing sample, and three pitches (ideas for content) to email@example.com by April 30th, 2018.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.